Like Tree35Likes

What dog food do you feed your dog and why?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

We feed our dogs cooked dog food from The Furry Kitchen here in Hong Kong, their formulas are designed by canine nutritionists, they cooked it fresh here, packaged frozen and deliver to our door. Our dogs love it, our vet supports it, we are happy with their body check results and the convenience of it.

The best Fresh Dog Food Hong Kong - FURRY KITCHEN

We've started cooking for our pooch and she loves it. We followed this recipe and have slowly added new items (sardines, eggs, egg shells)

DIY Homemade Dog Food - Damn Delicious

Have also made frozen yogurt, blueberry, coconut treats.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/17170042308224697/

Cwbguy and kimwy66 like this.

We feed our dogs MaxMeat air dried dog food, because that's the closest to a raw diet without the mess. I've tried feeding them prey model raw before, but that came out costing about the same. If you've ever seen dog poop on raw or dried raw you'll never feed something else

rani likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodkat:
    We feed our dogs MaxMeat air dried dog food, because that's the closest to a raw diet without the mess. I've tried feeding them prey model raw before, but that came out costing about the same. If you've ever seen dog poop on raw or dried raw you'll never feed something else
    is it gross to share a photo of the poop?

Our Labrador eats about 99% dry dog food...one brand...Gold something or other as recommended by others in the Lab Club...

Labs. eat anything...grass, poo, wood...I find it's the best way to manage their weight and he's in very good condition...occasional bones, bbq gifts, etc...but pretty much just the dry stuff.

@dumbdonkey: i.imgur.com/b6gsme1.jpg

Can't do a real link without the site generating a preview. Some people might not wanna look at dog poo.

dumbdonkey likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rani:
    We've started cooking for our pooch and she loves it. We followed this recipe and have slowly added new items (sardines, eggs, egg shells)

DIY Homemade Dog Food - Damn Delicious

Have also made frozen yogurt, blueberry, coconut treats.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/17170042308224697/
    Looks like your pooch eats better than I do. Am sending wife over for a couple of lessons if that is ok with you. My dogs will stay on Orijen.
    shri and East_coast like this.

I have been enjoying the coconut treats too, so they're not all for the pooch.

@Cwbguy we would have continued with Orijen but didn't like that the price was going up. Felt it was time to look for cheaper, healthier options.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodkat:
    @dumbdonkey: i.imgur.com/b6gsme1.jpg

Can't do a real link without the site generating a preview. Some people might not wanna look at dog poo.
    i like the flowers.