Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By rathunt
  • 1 Post By shri

Need to find a good home for my rabbit :(

Closed Thread

Need to find a good home for my rabbit :(

I adopted a rabbit about 6 months ago, her name is Molly and she has a strong personality ( I like to call her Grumpy Molly but I adore her so much). Anyway I never had any problems with pets before but due to the small size of accommodation in Hong Kong I discovered I'm really allergic to hay and it is affecting my health badly. I have tried many solutions to over come this so that I could still keep Molly but nothing is working. She is a 5 year old lion head rabbit and her health is quite good. Due to her been a bit grumpy at times she would probably not like children very much but she is very funny and when handled with care she's a lovely rabbit!! I have all her equipment she needs (cage, carrier, grooming kit, food, etc...) and just need to find someone who will take great care of her for me!! It's breaking my heart writing this but if anyone is interested or knows anyone who is please let me know!!

I might be interested but need a couple more details... Roughly how much does it weigh? Would you say that despite its age the rabbit in question is still pretty good shape and the meat isn't too erm, fatty?

No need to worry about the equipment...

Trebor and Rob2020 like this.

If all else fails i'm sure my pet python would like Molly round for dinner.

Jokes

All jokes aside try posting on the Desperately Seeking HK facebook group, i'll pm you a link

Yep thanks for the help

Tons of pets here - https://geoexpat.com/classifieds/pets/pet-adoption

Put your ad up and send 'em an email at [email protected]

The fee was meant to deter breeders, not legit ads.

lozkeano1987 likes this.