Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By LJB45
  • 1 Post By Natfixit
  • 1 Post By Natfixit

Desexing of female dog

Closed Thread

Desexing of female dog

Hi, I am looking for any recommendations for where to get my dog desexed. She is a 28kg Golden Retriever. I have called a few places and been quoted as high as 6k in DB to just over 1000HKD from the SPCA in Wan Chai. Can anyone recommend where they had their dog desexed and cost.
    Many thanks

We had both our dogs done at the SPCA - I think they are by far one of the cheapest.

Cwbguy and shri like this.

Yes, I am surprised by what you quoted on line. If you are a member it should be about 380$. Our beagle was neutered but not by the SPCA. Cost us that much and it was a private clinic. Again, SPCA is one of the cheapest. Wan Chai animal hospital saved our cat from an early death and I was nicely surprised by the bill.

dfair1721 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dfair1721:
    Hi, I am looking for any recommendations for where to get my dog desexed. She is a 28kg Golden Retriever. I have called a few places and been quoted as high as 6k in DB to just over 1000HKD from the SPCA in Wan Chai. Can anyone recommend where they had their dog desexed and cost.
    Many thanks
    6 K for a desex!!!!! Are you serious? Join the SPCA as a member
    and then all services are the cheapest you will get here in HK.
    Are you based where? Animal Medical Clinic in Mosque Street mid levels are not too expensive. We used to take our cat there until we moved. The dog was fixed by our local south Lantau vet. I can give you details of someone who is great and not expensive.
    dfair1721 likes this.