Pet Food

Closed Thread

Pet Food

Just curious about bringing the food my pooches presently eat into HK. I doubt if I can... plus due to weight etc.probably not advisable, however, all of a sudden the dogs will have different food. Where does one purchase dog food in HK? Is it available in the supermarkets? Of course, I am also concerned about dog food produced in China. Any recommendations? Thanks to all who take the time to respond.

well, looking in my cupboard, we have "Pedigree" and "Cesar" brands of dog chow from Australia. We purchased it from a local supermarket. So I think you're good.

bring a few bags with ya so that you can mix it up and slowly change them to a new brand this way they wont have problems.

dog food is easy to purchase and you can buy a lot of overseas brands in HK. you can buy them in supermarkets, pet shops or order online from local shops. I usually order from the below website and they deliver it directly to my house.

Dog Dry Food : APE Accessories of Pet Express Ltd., APE Accessories of Pet Express,Dog food, cat food, canned food,pets, cat litter, accessories,pet cage ,pet snacks,Tel24422468 free delivery . hills,NutraGold,Pedigree,Fromm,ChickenSoup,SolidGo ld,Euk

Oh that is good to know. Thank you.

I use the Thai stuff - you can find in most petshops -I have a big dog and buy the large bags which are not available in many supermarkets -also supermarkets mainly stock imported Western brands and they are expensive.The Thai brands are not too exxy and the dog seems to be fine on it -no ill effects.

Last edited by Miss P; 13-11-2008 at 11:06 AM.