Like Tree11Likes

Pet rats

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Reptile shops sell white mice for the snakes. I dont recall ever seeing any pet rats for sale in the Mongkok shops.

I managed to get two lovely rats from a local breeder in the end. No pet shops or snake feeders involved. One creme-white with red eyes and one with curly grey fur, pink nose and white feet.

MABinPengChau, Ellenna and z754103 like this.

How did you find the breeder? Sounds super cute- never saw curly fur! Have fun with them!

Any pics?

Last edited by MABinPengChau; 28-01-2019 at 01:15 PM.

Congrats on the furbabies; please do post a picture or two!

Michaelgoodson likes this.

I really want the details

Have you named them? How about Willard and Ben?

I originally wanted to get my hands on two pink eyed whites and name them Pinky and the Brain, but settled for Aska and Sunna. I'm Scandinavian so wanted to give them some scandi names. I'll try and upload something!

MABinPengChau likes this.

Where did you get your rats in the end? Feel free to private message me if you prefer!

Quote Originally Posted by Sofieneedles
    I managed to get two lovely rats from a local breeder in the end. No pet shops or snake feeders involved. One creme-white with red eyes and one with curly grey fur, pink nose and white feet.
    Can you tell me where you got it from?

Here they are, a bit sleepy. They are both quite cuddly, curious and looooove snacks. Sorry about the late reply guys. I don’t have the contacts for the breeder, but there are Facebook groups where breeders advertise. You can PM me for the details. Also quite happy to help you with any information regarding where to get good cages if you need help. I can help you with care advice too.

Also, I just wanna put it out there for anyone interested in getting rats who haven’t had them before - they are pack animals and will get depressed and aggressive if you get the one, lonely rat. Get at least two and you’ll have some happy ratties.
    MABinPengChau likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast