Where can I get a nice crate

Closed Thread

Where can I get a nice crate

For crate training weimeraner puppy arriving dec 4th. Prefer metal bar typ that can be partitioned to be bigger as she grows.

Haven't seen antyhing useful in the local pet shops.

Thanks

Is this a progression from Bonsai Kittens?
    Bonsai Kitten

Quote Originally Posted by animalmom:
    For crate training weimeraner puppy arriving dec 4th. Prefer metal bar typ that can be partitioned to be bigger as she grows.

Haven't seen antyhing useful in the local pet shops.

Thanks
    Whiskers n Paws, a pet store in Ap Lei Chau, may be able to find one, if they don't already stock what you're looking for. They carry a lot of pet products imported from the US that are hard to find in HK. Econopet on Cannon St in Causeway Bay (kind of hard to find from the street - its inside at the back of a building and doesn't sell puppies) also carries crates that I think match the description of what you're looking for, but not sure how big they go. A friend got one there for a small golden. Alternatively, many of the pet import export agencies can source crates (including house/ non-IATA transport crates).

Welcome to Whiskers N Paws

thanks!

thanks! appreciate the help

Red Carrot Pet Shop in Mongkok is a very good place.. it is attached to Pet Central, they have a lot of good crates. Good price, seen the same product in some department store and the price is higher.. you could also go to Happy Valley or Causeway Bay to get more luxury crates. If you want to splurge order it online and get it custom made. I will be ordering one soon..

rusty marks on the tiles

I used that metal bar before, in return, rusty spots are everywhere on the floor and drove me crazy!!!

So, I turned to the Japanese Crate : Iris and I got it here: DogsBB.com in Db. You can also call Dog one Life as they have that, too.

Think carefully: Price Vs Stains

There are streets near Peace Avenue in Mongkok with lots of shops selling pets' stuff. I bought my air-freight qualified crates there.