Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By emx
  • 1 Post By Elegiaque
  • 1 Post By MABinPengChau
  • 1 Post By MABinPengChau

Long term arrangement for Ginger

Closed Thread

Edit: I read that wrong

For a whole year take her to Oz and then back to HK. It's easy enough, animals from Oz don't need to go in quarantine in HK and taking a cat on a flight with you is easy.

Hi, if you are open to having a paying house-sitter, I think that might be an ideal arrangement for her. All of those options sound pretty bad and unfair for her.

I'll PM you.

Rent out your apartment to someone that likes cats.

You get:
    1. rental income while your away
    2. your cat looked after

MABinPengChau and markranson like this.

Original Post Deleted
    I think there are plenty of people out there keen for the chance at a good rent deal and to look after a kitty that you can find someone respectful and caring and need not worry about your possessions. You can (likely?) lock areas of your flat anyway.
    MABinPengChau likes this.

There are many pet sitting sites with trustworthy people, one of them could likely do a deal with you about living in part of your flat and taking care of your cat...

Maybe even a coworker? I had a coworker stay at my place for three weeks when I went to Taiwan...many people still live at home under crowded conditions and would jump at the chance to stay in their own place...

Elegiaque likes this.

I will put in a plug for Calvin, I used this guy when he first started, there are pics of my cats Tora-chan and Chula on the site.

You can make all kinds of arrangements with people like this...

https://www.catsitterhk.com/founder.php

CharSiuNow likes this.