Like Tree23Likes

2.5 months Pomeranian puppy need home

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Is this puppy still available if it is please contact me. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiaque
    Each year thousands of very lovable cute dogs have to be put to sleep due to the lack of homes or interest in them. There are many, many mutt puppies waiting for homes.

I hope you are not breeding animals. The laws have recently changed and it is no longer acceptable without a license to ensure the welfare of the animals.

In my opinion, we should stop breeding animals and just work on saving and desexing all the stray animals we have. I have two strays from the SPCA and they are absolutely as wonderful as any bred animal. I'm so glad I can give them a home.
    Far out. 0-60 in 2.1 seconds there, Judgey Pants.

Quote Originally Posted by juanalias
    Far out. 0-60 in 2.1 seconds there, Judgey Pants.
    Yep absolutely.

Have you taken care of abandoned breeder animals or unwanted, poorly strays?

@Mariaxx and @Gdoglover you can check out the SPCA, Hong Kong Dog Rescue, LAP, TAILS, Kirstens Zoo, HK Saving Cat and Dog Association and others to adopt an animal in need. Please be careful about buying dogs, especially from unlicensed breeders on Facebook. These associations I listed ensure healthy animals and help improve animal welfare across HK.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiaque
    Yep absolutely.

Have you taken care of abandoned breeder animals or unwanted, poorly strays?
    No. Nor have I seen them lurking in the shadows where they are not.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2