Please message me for details

a girl
    2.5 months Pomeranian

Gdoglover likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by roshgurung:
    Please message me for details

a girl
    2.5 months Pomeranian
    Each year thousands of very lovable cute dogs have to be put to sleep due to the lack of homes or interest in them. There are many, many mutt puppies waiting for homes.

I hope you are not breeding animals. The laws have recently changed and it is no longer acceptable without a license to ensure the welfare of the animals.

In my opinion, we should stop breeding animals and just work on saving and desexing all the stray animals we have. I have two strays from the SPCA and they are absolutely as wonderful as any bred animal. I'm so glad I can give them a home.
    huja, AmyMi, rkenia852 and 6 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiaque:
    Each year thousands of very lovable cute dogs have to be put to sleep due to the lack of homes or interest in them. There are many, many mutt puppies waiting for homes.

I hope you are not breeding animals. The laws have recently changed and it is no longer acceptable without a license to ensure the welfare of the animals.

In my opinion, we should stop breeding animals and just work on saving and desexing all the stray animals we have. I have two strays from the SPCA and they are absolutely as wonderful as any bred animal. I'm so glad I can give them a home.
    What's driving this is the large number of single female household heads looking for something cute and of good pedigree... if you can even call puppy mill bred puppies good pedigree?

People need to think about long term commitments before buying something to plug a hole in their hearts, or gifting someone a cute "toy" to win their hearts.
    Fenix2 and rkenia852 like this.

+1

Our cat was adopted from the SPCA and she's just as good at destroying furniture as any pure bred.

Pomeranian

Quote Originally Posted by DimSumBond:
    What's driving this is the large number of single female household heads looking for something cute and of good pedigree... if you can even call puppy mill bred puppies good pedigree?

People need to think about long term commitments before buying something to plug a hole in their hearts, or gifting someone a cute "toy" to win their hearts.
    Or ensuring that they remain single by ignoring the opposite sex and putting the pet dog in pet pram.....

Just want to let you know we decided to keep and take care of her.

I wasn’t going to sell her. Thanks for the long reply which I definitely didn’t need it. You assumed things without even knowing nor asking ✌

Editor, juanalias and rkenia852 like this.

Just want to let you know we decided to keep and take care of her.

I wasn’t going to sell her. Thanks for the long reply which I definitely didn’t need it. You assumed things without even knowing nor asking ✌
    rkenia852 likes this.

@roshgurung - not taking sides here....

....but a 3 line post without details (eg. why you were considering giving her away) and the lack of your activity on the forum, probably alerted the vigilant Geoexpat citizenry to a certain type of poster...

anyway, good for you to take responsibility for the life that is in your care. all the best!

chuckster007, Elegiaque and jimbo like this.

Hello, my husband and I are looking for small dogs to adopt. If your pomeranian is still up for adoption, please let me know thank you very much!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast