Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Flapster

Best Option for a Kennel?

Closed Thread

Best Option for a Kennel?

Hi All,

Moving to HK at the end of July and will need to transport our dog with us as we won't be able to leave him in the US. We know we will be quarantining for two weeks so we will not be able to keep our dog with us during that time. I'm looking for a recommendation of a reliable kennel. He is 8 years old and has never spent time in a kennel so I was hoping that HK has "suite" kennels available like many places in the US or open air runs. Since he will be there for two weeks I want to make sure its as comfortable as possible.

Thanks!

Daniel Dog training, the biggest in HK. He was on the dog whisperer. Dogs have individual air conditioned kennels, a huge lawn to run around and a swimming pool. Cost is around $5500 HKD a month depending on size. They can pick up and return the dog bathed to you and will send you daily photos of the playing sessions.

https://m.facebook.com/DogTrainingDaniel/

Kennel Van Dego were great when my dog boarded there. They also assist with relocations. Large spaces and clean kennels.

I'd check out Hong Kong Dog Owners on facebook.

Lots of recommendations from Petworld Resort, to boarding at people's houses like Dogs Inc.

I have personally used Dogs Inc, and found it fantastic.

mrgoodkat likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Flapster:
    I'd check out Hong Kong Dog Owners on facebook.

Lots of recommendations from Petworld Resort
    That's the same outfit that runs Daniel Dog Training, they are at the same location.