Like Tree96Likes

Shipping pets to UK...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

What was the reason you couldn't take the cats in the plane as well? No allowed?

Quote Originally Posted by Mcdavid:
    Seriously, I understand. In fact after reading your post I just asked my wife how much she'd pay. She couldn't really give an answer.

Tough decision. I'm sorry.
    Jokes are allowed! I’m sorry I overreacted. It is still very raw
    Mcdavid and huja like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodkat:
    What was the reason you couldn't take the cats in the plane as well? No allowed?
    I was only allowed two animals on SwissAir. I guess if more people are travelling you can take more pets? I’m not sure
    mrgoodkat likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jillypots:
    Jokes are allowed! I’m sorry I overreacted. It is still very raw
    I read some of your posts. You guys really got screwed over. That's not right. I hope you're all in a better situation now.

I adopted a cat whose previous owner had to leave Hong Kong to transfer to Europe this summer, the owner had not found a place to live yet in Europe and could not bring the cat along. It was very difficult for that owner, she reached out to me after getting to Europe and wanted to see if the cat adjusted well and I sent her some cute videos and pictures to let her know the cat was adjusting very well. I have to say I am the luckiest person because this lovely 8 year old cat and I are quite inseparable nowadays.

Mcdavid, Jillypots, huja and 6 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcdavid:
    I read some of your posts. You guys really got screwed over. That's not right. I hope you're all in a better situation now.
    Thank you so much. Tough times in HK for many families at the moment, so we aren’t alone, I guess. I kept reminding myself that people in Syria and Afghanistan were far worse off!!
    Mcdavid likes this.

Aw, how awful but I guess a lot of people were in the same situation.

I couldn't take mine over but it was fortuitous that a friend of mine was looking for a place to live, so he's at mine, looking after the pets.

I wonder when prices will come down again? Trance Omega - any news?

Jillypots and Mcdavid like this.

Moving, particularly when crossing boarders with pets can be tough even in the best of times . . . and it's clearly not the best of times. I'm sorry you had to go through this. I flew my dog to and from Hong Kong during my time in Asia's World City. I never want to fly the dog again. I will be driving my dog across the U.S. in the upcoming year. I can empathize.

Quote Originally Posted by Co Co Nut:
    lovely 8 year old cat and I are quite inseparable nowadays.
    awwwwww can we have a photo of the lovely cat pls?

Quote Originally Posted by misshappy26:
    awwwwww can we have a photo of the lovely cat pls?

These are the before and after adjusting to my home pictures. She was pretty scared the first two days and would only hide behind a box, but after she realized we were friendly people, she just opened up. She likes to be spanked, so we were having our regular "spanking session" on the other picture.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast