Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Galad

Leaving Hong Kong, need responsible home for aquarium/aquariums!

Closed Thread

Leaving Hong Kong, need responsible home for aquarium/aquariums!

Hello!

I'm going to be leaving HK in the next 4-ish months due to an unexpected employment change, and really need to find a new home for some beautiful little fishies and their aquariums!

There are two tanks - either will be given to a good home free of charge. One is a small tank (roughly 2 gallons) with a beautiful red half-moon Betta named Akka, and a single Nerite snail.

The other is a larger community tank - ~14 gallons - with cardinal tetras, cherry barbs, three Nirite snails, and a handful of cherry shrimp, along with some plants and decorations.

Both tanks will come with food and necessary equipment for upkeep, and if you're a new fish owner, I'm happy to also give instructions on how to keep them happy and healthy!

Please feel free to reach out if you are interested - I'd love to hear from you!
    Cheers!
    - Grant

huja and chuckster007 like this.

post in this group as well with pictures.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4059...107/?ref=share

Hi

Yes im very interested...first time fish owner and we have been looking for a while. Could you whats app me on 6906 6275? Thanks. Tom and laura

Awesome , Chuckster - thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

Quote Originally Posted by LBB:
    Yes im very interested...first time fish owner and we have been looking for a while. Could you whats app me on 6906 6275? Thanks. Tom and laura
    Sent! Looking forward to chatting with you!