HELP with Pet-Sitting or Boarding Service

Question HELP with Pet-Sitting or Boarding Service

Hello!

I have to travel outside Hong Kong and I need help finding a place to leave my cat in good hands until I return. He is not microchipped yet, so he is not allowed to travel.

I have seen that SPCA have a Boarding service, but you need to be a member and book well in advance. I will contact them but, in case this doesn't work out, does anyone know of other organisations or individuals available in HK, please?

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by MariaBM:
    I need help finding a place to leave my cat in good hands until I return. He is not microchipped yet, so he is not allowed to travel
    How many days will you be out of HK?

Try SPCA

Last edited by stanley Market; 01-06-2022 at 02:50 PM. Reason: Had my personal info on it

Not a cheap option but you can try Pawshake (Google it) for a home pet sitter. Unless you've got a very relaxed cat I wouldn't use something like the SPCA service except in an absolute emergency... with all the quarantine and travel nonsense you could end up away a lot longer than you expect.

Thank you for the replies and messages!
    We have a trial with a pet sitter this weekend. Fingers crossed it all goes well

1. I think you should include which area, or better which estate, you are in.

2. Post an ad in classifieds.