Like Tree19Likes

Dog piss etiquette

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by meinhkhk:
    There is no bacteria in urine unless the dog has a urinary tract infection. same for humans, so in answer to the question I would say the whole of the world
    A quick Google shows this to be a myth.

mea culpa, I stand corrected.

Do you accept no "pathogenic" bacteria?

We can all thank Bear Grylls, that his piss can be a life saving bevvy

A lot of owners just spray water on it. just make sure you spray it well because we dont want it to stink

Quote Originally Posted by Fatpigkenny:
    The street outside my building is the go to street for dog pissing. I would have thought training your dog to piss in those sand toilets would be better? We don’t accept humans pissing on the street, so why is it ok for dogs

HK is not big enough for humans as it is. While I don’t want dog owners to forfeit their joy, at the same time it does disturb others
    When I had a dog, she refused to go anywhere near those public dog latrine boxes. In all my years here, I don't think I've ever seen a dog using those facilities.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    A quick Google shows this to be a myth.
    whatever you read is wrong. Dog or human urine have no bacteria, unless they have a urinary tract infection.
    Cheeky Kiwi likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hkemail888:
    whatever you read is wrong. Dog or human urine have no bacteria, unless they have a urinary tract infection.
    What are you basing that on? Just so I know if it is valid information. I have seen academic journals saying the opposite.
    newhkpr likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hkemail888:
    Congratulations. You get the award for the most confidently dumb post of the day.
    newhkpr likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3