Raw Dog Bones

Raw Dog Bones

Hi everyone,

Is there any pet shops where I can find pre-packaged raw bones for my dog?

I used to get them over in Canada.

Thanks.

cmlg

1000RR,

I've bought from a local online pet food store (in Kwun Tong) who claimed that the raw bones were imported from USA. However, no labels could be found on the package.

After eating the raw bones, my dog has got serious diarrhoea. I took half day off from work and spent HK$500 bringing the dog to the vet.

I suggest you to find reliable pet shops to buy raw dog bones.

Raw dog bones

As I type, my bulldog is gnawing on a raw cow bone (au gwot) bought from Wanchai wet Markets. He loves them and I give him one about 5 times a week.

you dont really need to buy raw bones from pet shops, just go to any wet market and you can get it there.

which part of the 'cow' do you ask for and how do you say it in chinese

raw dog bones

I go to the outside corner 'meat butcher' in Wanchai market where they sell both pig and cow meat. I only feed my dog cow bones. Pronounced (au gwot) or think cow without the 'c'(they know me and my dog and know what he likes!!!I feed my dog the ribs which you can clearly see displayed hanging along with various other parts of the cow..tails, pancreas,liver...etc.
    Personally I only feed my dog raw cow bones. I don't think pork bones are good for them if I remember rightly.

They are very friendly and helpful in the shop. Just stand at the corner and point and ask them to cut/divide the ribs up for your dog.

lamb bones are good. if you buy a lamb rack take the bones off before cooking and give to ur doggie , he will be very happy.