Husky found in Tuen Mun

Closed Thread

Husky found in Tuen Mun

a young, lovely husky found around in Yan Oi Tong Circuit, Tuen Mun. I took him to the vet, he got microchip. now waiting HKDR to reply me, as they said they can help me to check the microchip no. anyway... if anyone here can help to ask around..

as the agriculture dept, i don't think they would ever call me back.. heard from ppl waiting for the vet, they said they only follow up if we took the dog to them...

oh yeah..called up SPCA, they won't accept him...
    hope hkdr can help me...

Maybe post more info as you get it.
    Will also check around.

It usually takes some time before lost pets are reunited with their original carers (that is, IF they aren't deliberately left out to roam on their own).

Wishin' all the best.

hi there,

some friends of ours stay close to tuen mun and have a husky, but they are in australia and their helper is looking after their dogs... will check up to see that its not theirs...

is it male or female? does it have a collar on at all? i know theirs usually has a collar with their details, but that could have come off... or you wouldn't be able to contact them because they're away?

will try contact them and see...

Hi guys,

we asked around all petshops n vets in the neighbourhood.. no one informing them about their missing husky, can't find contact no. as his choke collar without any id tag, so after walked around til 4pm, I decided to take him to HKDR, as I can't keep him in my small apt.

arrived HKDR,they adv me to check with the animal mgnt centre next to it, if they can locate the owner, when they called the owner, the lady said she lost the dog, and she'll come tmr to pick him up.

it's a good ending and I hope she won't let it happen again.. :P

thx guys..