Like Tree3Likes

Where to buy a clicker?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Where to buy a clicker?

I've lost my clicker (for dog training) and want to buy another, but not sure where to get one in Hong Kong. I've tried Dog One Life, the place in Stanley, Doggeteer, shop opposite Mid-Levels Vet and a bunch of those shops in Causeway Bay. Nothing. They either don't carry it or are sold out.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

I think my dad has a bunch. he's a dog trainer in Fanling.

Smile

Maybe go to the Catholic schools and ask the nuns?

They were always my source for clickers as a kid.

I have seen some at the pets section at CitySuper, Times Square, Causeway Bay

I have a whole bag of clickers, at least 50. Anyone who wants one, please PM me, I'll be happy to part with them.

I have a clicker, but would like a back-up or two incase I lose it. How much are you asking for each one flubber?

Last edited by Tanae; 11-03-2009 at 10:20 PM.

Nono, they are completely free - I won't even think about accepting any money for this. I was about to donate all of it to HKDR if no one comes forward!

I'm at mid-levels, so if you can come by to Prince's Terrace, that'll be perfect. I'm there everyday (weekdays) at 1pm.

I'm up in the New Territories so won't be around Mid Levels until later on this month (when visitors arrive) so if I can meet you at 1pm then? I'll PM you closer to the time. Thanks!

Sure, that's great. If you want them sooner just provide me with an address I can send them to. Postage isn't expensive.

That's great flubber! I've PM'd my address to you.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast