Wan Chai Dog Park

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Yeah guys.. I saw the sign for a late Jan closing as well. I guess my dog will be crapping on the floors again when I am too lazy to take her out.

Such a shame they are closing the Wanchai park down! Does anybody go to Happy Valley dog park? Any one know what time it opens in the morning and are there ever any big dogs there?

Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia:
    They finally had something good and then they go and close it down, probably reclaim some more land in front off it and then sell it off to the developers to make a load of money.
    I believe they are using the land to make way for a new motorway connecting Central to Causeway Bay, that's also why the old Star Ferry Pier was closed down.

Quote Originally Posted by CWBer:
    Such a shame they are closing the Wanchai park down! Does anybody go to Happy Valley dog park? Any one know what time it opens in the morning and are there ever any big dogs there?
    CWBer, can you tell me where the Happy Valley one is? It is harder to get them out and about here than I thought! Thanks!

Where do you live ECR? I can give you some suggestions of where you can take your dog. There are great places all over Hong Kong if you don't mind taking your dog in a taxi.

Happy Valley Dog Park

You'll find this by turning right off Sing Woo Road just past the Happy Valley police station and head towards the end of the road. Closes at 6pm.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2