Anyone know a Peter Dragon?

Closed Thread

Question Anyone know a Peter Dragon?

Hello All,
    I am a photographer from Winnipeg Manitoba Canada. I am looking for a photographer/information about a photographer by the name of Peter Dragon. It is a long story. I photographed a women the other day. She is Chinese and came to Canada in the early sixties to attend the university here. She had some very nice print of herself that were taken by Peter Dragon. I said I would see if I could find out if he is still around. She is very proud of the photographs and she should be because they were extremely well done photos. If anyone knows something I would be greatly appreciative of the help as would Monica Kew, the subject and interested party. Thanks for your help in advance. Norman L.

check out the first result from Google:

[ame="http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Peter+Dragon"]Peter Dragon - Google Search[/ame]

My guess would be that Dragon is simply the english translation of his Chinese name, and it may be very difficult to not only track him down, but to find someone who knows him by the last name of "dragon." Perhaps I'm wrong.

Or perhaps 'wong'?

Maybe you're looking for Peter Inglis?

Rani

Arrow Thank folks !!

Thanks to all that have answered my request. I can add one more piece to the puzzle. Peter Dragon was originally from Hawaii. This might help in the search. Thanks again. Norman L.

Norman L.,

HI!It's glad to see this thread on the net.Because I am also seeking information about "Peter Dragon" by Google.And it finally link me to this page.I also want to give you a link about the photographer who called "Peter Dragon".

http://www.galaxylink.com.hk/~john/paul/memoir5.htm

I am not sure is it the same person you are seeking,but I want to contact you to discuss and share more.But you don't have leave any contact method.So I can't call you now.Would yoy please reply me by e-mail if you still active on this forum.I know this post already on the forum a year ago,so hope you can read this some day.Alternatively,you can give me some info about "Monica Kew".

PS. my email is i_am_onedragon"AT"hotmail.com