Searching for Large Cat Condo/Cage

Closed Thread

Searching for Large Cat Condo/Cage

I am looking to buy a large cat condo/cage for my cat, one that will still be large enough for him to lounge and jump around when he's fully grown. I can't seem to find even a half-decently large one in HK.

If you have seen any around, or if you know of anywhere that will custom-make one, please let me know.

Thanks,

Or search in a pet shop/

There is a pet shop along Bonham Road called "Dear Dogs and Cats" where I recall seeing a large cat condo/cage. I don't have a cat so I'm not sure if the size is small or large but it sure looked pretty big for me!

thanks, flubber!

will check out the shop on sat.

Where do you live? We've purchased kitty condos from a Pet Line in Hong Kong (a chain store -- there are locations in Causeway Bay [World Trade Centre], Hung Hom [Whampoa], Olympic [City 2], Tseung Kwan O [Metro City -- I think that there are actually two there], Diamond Hill, Sha Tin, Ma On Shan, Kwai Fang [Metro Plaza], etc.) and from a pet shop in Shenzhen (off Beidou Street in Luohu -- they delivered it to HK).

If you can read Chinese, Pet Line has a website. IMHO their Hung Hom branch has the best selection of the ones that I've visited, but the Causeway Bay one sometimes has good kitty condos.

Last edited by Hokuto; 18-04-2009 at 09:40 AM.