Dog Bed & Doggie Door

Closed Thread

Dog Bed & Doggie Door

Hieveryone,

I'm wondering where i can get a large round dog bed (eg. Big Shrimpy) for my dog, and also I have tried to search for doggie doors (large dog) everywhere and dont seem to have much luck, any suggestion??

Thanks!

There's a pet shop in Causeway Bay (right by the bridge, next to 7-11) that carries all sorts of cool and funky stuff. Pricey though, but hey, you got a pet, gotta spoil it.

doggie doors is not very common in HK, i have never seen on being sold or installed in someones place in HK.

Actually, there's a shop in Causeway Bay that's just started selling pet flaps, I know they have cat flaps ( after I got someone to bring 2 back from the UK) and I'm sure they had dog ones too.

I think the name of the shop is Best Pedigree (they have lots of cats in the window and is mostly a cat shop. And I think it's on Cannon Street, or 'Pet Shop Street'.

Try googling their phone number and calling them.

thanks guys! i'll definitely look into them

Ok, went into the shop today. It has medium and small sized Dog flaps, medium being big enough for a cocker spaniel.

It's not Cannon Street, I think it's called King Fung Street, but it's the same street as the President Theatre Cinema and the shop is roughly opposite the theatre.

Again the shop has no English name but I think it's number 30 with lots of cats in the window. Be careful, there are 2 shops with cats in the window.

If you walk along the street, there are lots of dog beds in various shops.

thanks bsh, i went to check it out and it's way too small.

i found a really great shop in ap lei chau horizon plaza on the 10f though, it's got everything for big dogs, they even got big round beds.

as for the doggy door my contractor suggested tht he makes a completely new door with a doggy door in it, so we'll see

still gonna keep on look on the streets though

Hi, were is Ap Lei Chau Horizon Plaza? Where do you get your contractor? I have a large balcony where my do lives in his house and does his business, but I travel a lot, so I would like him to have access to the inside whenever he wants and does his business outside. The issue with door flaps is that Hong Kong has a bad roach problem, and flaps may not offer the best proection. I am looking for something that is more solid but easily accessible. Does your contractor do those? Thanks

where is Ap Lei Chau Horizon Plaza?

The shop on the 10/F of Ap Lei Chau Horizon Plaza is called Whiskers N Paws.

Whiskers N Paws - contact us