Info needed about pet Dog

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Enzo:
    Thanks for the info. Will probably move to Nt once our 1 year lease is up. Hopefully nothing happens till then. *cross my fingers*

maddogmerrick:
    Good webby. Lots of info there. Thanks. Will check out the pet shop listings.

All:
    BTW. Went jogging this morning and saw a guy walking his dog along the jogging path... Prospects seems high.

Well, as far as I know, if a bldg's regulation says no dogs, it doesn't mean U can't have one around. But if the dog barks and is a pest to ur neighbours, then the bldg. mgt. can sue you. So as long as the dog is quiet and nobody's bothered by it, U r fine

why not move to an estate that is pet friendly?

I have been living in Sham Wan Towers for the last 2.5 years and they are very dog friendly.
    Also this estate is just over the bridge to Ap Lei Chau, so very close to South Horizons.
    The price for renting is more or less the same than South Horizons - although its a lot prettier here.
    More info here:
    http://www.geoexpat.com/forum/sham-wan-tower-t6570.html

I purchased for my pet, You also want to buy? Dog Beds, Pet Beds, Designer Dog Beds, Dog Crates, Wicker Dog Crates, Dog Toys - Dog Beds and More offers the latest on airline approved dog carriers, dog clothing, designer dog collars, designer dog carriers. Specialty items like large dog beds,dog sweaters,dog raincoats many top products for our pets. Truly, its an fabulous selections to purchased.