Dog cage

Closed Thread

Dog cage

Hello
    could someone please help me to find a place that sells/supplies hard wearing wire dog cages/crates for indoor use. My dog is used to having a metal cage in the UK where he could retreat and have his own space.
    He is quite large so I would be looking for a supplier that sells for large breed dogs!!!!! here in hong kong I have done internet searches and only come up with chinese suppliers that sell in bulk I have also tried to contcat them but get no reply. I just need a contact here in hong kong
    I really require one asap. I would appreciate any help
    THANK YOU.

You can try Petmax in Kowloon Bay.
    It's like a large pet superstore (although not as large as Pets @ Home in the UK) + with several smaller shops.
    I think that it would be better to go there and have a look rather than call up.
    As well as crates I know that they had some tents - but the stock they carry seems to change everytime I go.
    PetMAX Online - Powered by PETMAX

Noble Pet Shop Welcome *** Houses & Cages ***

Also the online petstore which I use sells them - not sure which kind of size you need but they seem quite large.

best to go to Mongkok where there are loads of shops selling them in different sizes.

I bought mine there but was for a smaller dog.

4 feet cage is $1250 on this website, dont know if that is big enough for you.

Pet Cage Steel Tube Frame [300042G] - HK$600.00 : APE Accessories of Pet Express (HK) Ltd., 24422468

Oh Guys thanks soOOOO much really appreciate it what a god send will get straight on it!!!!!!!
    all the best