Temporary dog sitter wanted

Closed Thread

Temporary dog sitter wanted

No specific dates in mind right now as nothing is booked but if we were to go away, we were wondering if anyone would like to look after our little foster dog for 1-3 nights every now and again, maybe you love dogs but can't commit?

He is toilet trained, very friendly and sociable, good with other dogs and children, very mild mannered (doesn't bark unless you playfight with him) just loves company and food & as you can see from the photos, he is very very cute !

We are located in Tai Po, N.T so would prefer someone nearby (i.e not HK island)

Last edited by London2HK; 04-07-2009 at 10:24 PM.

aww is she/he a HKDR dog? Looks familiar, i would've loved to look after him for a few days but i live in Mid-levels central. I have someone in mind that i could ask, but he is a pilot so the dates will have to be okay with him before he commits. He often fosters dogs.

Hi, I could look after him for you, however I live in Stanley, if you get stuck I can pick up and drop off. I will be going back to the UK for a week at the end of Aug though. He Looks adorable.

Hi guys,

Yeah he is a HKDR dog so if anyone reading this is looking to adopt PM me for more details on him !

We recently went on a week holiday and he went with another HKDR fosterer who was so great but it was so far away for us to get to so we just thought maybe someone nearby might be interested too, making it easier for random 1 or 2 night trips where we don't have to plan a month ahead if you know what I mean.

I can provide my dog sitting service at your door.

My family lives in Sai Kung with a Sheltie. We can provide dog sitting service for you. You can contact me via email [email protected]