Complete Pet Store - Need dog Booties

Closed Thread

Complete Pet Store - Need dog Booties

Hi everyone,

Now that my dog is here, I am looking to buy essential supplies. Do you know where I can go? I live in Wanchai and need to also buy booties, odor removal... etc.

Advise please

Shoes for dogs are "essential supplies"? FFS!

Quote Originally Posted by ping pong:
    Hi everyone,

Now that my dog is here, I am looking to buy essential supplies. Do you know where I can go? I live in Wanchai and need to also buy booties, odor removal... etc.

Advise please
    Cannon Street in Causeway Bay has a number of pet shops. Megapet and Economics Pet Store (inside a building right off the street) are nice and do not sell puppies for those who are animal-rights conscious - just supplies. Whiskers n Paws at Horizon Plaza, Ap Lei Chau, carries a lot of higher quality pet supplies and foods/ treats, mostly imported from the US. They typically stock items like booties, but may want to call first to see what they have before treking out. They do stock odor control items. They can also special order a lot of things. City Super in Times Square also stocks a limited selection of dog items (some are strange and from Japan I think), including outfits and boots. Noblepetshop.com and wisepet.com are good for dog food delivery. There are many others, but these are the ones I am familiar with.
    Last edited by hello_there; 27-07-2009 at 01:22 PM.

Hi everyone,

...... need to also buy booties......

Advise please
    Just say no, kids, you know it makes sense.

Whiskers N Paws

Whiskers N Paws in my opinion is the best pet accessory store in town. You can take your dog with you and have it groomed or let it play on the terrace while you shop. And the despite the glam look they have down to earth prices. If they don't have what you are looking for, Vada will advise you where else in HK you can find it, or try to source it for you from overseas.

Best thing about this store is that they have a social conscience and do a lot of work to try to rehome dogs. Another bonus is that there is a great chocolate shop next door!

Hi everyone,

and need to also buy booties,

Advise please
    FFS! booties for a dog? that is criminal, and detrimental to nail care.

Do you dress the poor creature up in fancy dress costumes as well?