At home pet care

Closed Thread

At home pet care

Hi All,

I have a cat and was wondering if anyone can recommend a trustworthy pet sitter or a business that will come to your home every 2 days or so to do the routine cat care necessities when I'm away. I would imagine that it would take 15 mins max just to ensure she's got her food, water and a clean litter box. She's quite timid and I would prefer not to have to take her out of her surroundings and put her up in boarding. She just arrived here in HK after a loooong flight (she made it!!)

Any suggestions or recommendations would be much appreciated! Thx!

where do you live?

Live near Causeway Bay....

sorry, i can't help you then. my husband has a business in discovery bay and he does this sort of thing.

check at the top of the page. there is a section called resources. then check petcare. you may find something there.

good luck, and glad to hear kitty made the trip safely!

feeding your cat

Hi

Where abouts do you live? I live in causeway bay and can come over and feed your cats.

Please call me at 98582990.

Bonfy

I think there is a diner in TST that serves cats Good luck with the search and sorry I can't help. I'm counting the days when I will be reunited with my pooch.

Rahhhh...not funny JCT!

Hi Bonfy, thx for the reply..will drop you a PM.

Wanted: Looking for a professional Cat-sitter in Gold Coast
    We are looking for Experienced Trustworthy & Reliable Cat-sitter to come in once a day to feed, brush and play with my two cats . My Dolly & Tubby Need very Caring, Loving, Gentle Cat sitter to care for them & clean their cat-litter for two weeks. Please call Tonka or txt on 9195 3443