Pet Supplies

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Pet Supplies

I'm looking for a full set of supplies for my dog who is finally joining me later this month.

I spent some time yesterday doing the Victory Avenue experience but had to give up as everywhere sells dogs and cats, not just supplies and the turning point, and one which brought me to tears, was a husky in a cage barely large enough for it, running in circles and yelping. I went to speak to it and it had the maddest look in its eyes, stopping only for a second to look at me before starting the circling and yelping again.

So, I'm after some raised feeding bowls, a nice bed and other bits and pieces. Is there anywhere online or at where they don't actually participate in this awful puppy farming business.

Thanks so much!

Fiona

PetLine, to my knowledge, does not set pets. They have shops throughout HK (see the link).

My favourite (and my dogs' fave too) is Whiskers N Paws in Horizon Plaza, Ap Lei Chau. They don't sell dogs, or other animals and they do puppy homing for HKDR on Sundays so they understand animal welfare issues.

Thank you Hokuto - their site doesn't seem to have an English option, though, could you give me an idea of some locations

Thank you wtbhotia - they don't seem to have the raised feeding bowls....but loads of other good stuff - great site

Hi AIP - thanks for that. I've been thinking a trip over once my boy is here would be a great day out for him....might even find him a brother/sister

For online and in English try:

Noble pet shop:

Noble Pet Shop *** Welcome ***

Wisepet

index

In Causeway Bay there is Cannon St. MegaPet and Economic Animal Accessories (in the President Shopping Arcade, can't see it from the street) sell a good variety of dog supplies, and no puppies. Economic Animal also does some charity stuff with local rescue organisations.

As mentioned above, WhiskersnPaws is a nice, if pricey, option, if you're willing to make the trek out.

Various Pets Central veterinary clinics about town also have decent animal supply shops attached.

Pets Central - 24 hours Veterinary Hospitals and Clinics 24小時獸醫診所, 寵物醫院, Pet Parents Club, Pets Insurance

Hi hello there...thank you for the leads...CWB it is on Saturday then

Thanks again!

Fiona

Quote Originally Posted by Fiona and Steve:
    Thank you Hokuto - their site doesn't seem to have an English option, though, could you give me an idea of some locations
    All of the addresses are listed in English and Chinese; just click the map of approximately where you live.

Thank you again Hokuto - and there they are in CWB, perfect

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast