Like Tree1Likes

The Woof Guide to Hong Kong

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hey AIP

on behalf of STOP! save hk's cats and dogs (as compared to stop user) great job on the woof guide! awesome size and something that is dearly needed in HK. personally love the HK govt laws very useful to combating dog haters in HK.

keep up the good work!

Is this guide still relevant (I assume so but I've only just gotten a dog in HK, and haven't kept much eye on dog law or related topics until very recently) ? Is it still for sale in any book shops? All links I can find to purchase are no longer working it seems

Thanks!

Hi carn1x the book should still be very useful to you as a new dog owner in HK. You can also find most of the content on www.woofguide.org

You can buy the guide online from the link below. Dymocks Lyndhurst Terrace and IFC should still have copies, as well as most branches of GOD.

animals in photos - store — Woof and Meow Guide to Hong Kong - New edition

carn1x likes this.

Good morning!

Can I get a copy of this book off you?
    I adopted my first dog in Hong Kong (a husky) yesterday although I spent time researching the breed, the adoption from the SPCA happened in 24 hours -so much quicker than I thought. She spent the first three years stuck inside a small cage as a breeding dog so this is her first time in an apartment, and getting lots of exercise.. I just want to spoil her with lots dog parks and runs but I feel over whelmed with where to take her/ what to do aside from running around Kennedy Town. (Sorry, this post is so much longer than I thought it was going to be!) The point was.. Where can I get you book, how much does it cost etc!
    Thanks Rosie

Sorry I just read the above posts and saw where I can buy it from!!