we have booked boarding kennel for our 2 dogs 3 months before christmas holiday and paid half amount for the deposit.
unfortunately less than a week before our holiday, our son is sick so our trip is postponed a week later so is boarding our dogs.
we notify the kennel immediately that we postponed a week later. the kennel manager insist we have to pay from the dates that we have book regardless that we board them a week later and if we canceled boarding our dogs we have to pay the full amount!!!
just want to know if any you dog owners had the same experience with postponed or cancellation during busy times of the year.