Mongrel puppies in need of good permanent home

Closed Thread

Mongrel puppies in need of good permanent home

3 litters of puppies (19 in total) were born to a group of 3 stray dogs in a beach, near my place on Lamma, Hong Kong, about 2-3 months ago.

I helped homed 9 of them, but 2 turned out to be impulsive adoption and the pups were returned, they are now living in a pet shop as the last foster home didn't work out.

These 2 puppies, both female, estimated to be around 11 weeks old, wormed and vaccinated once, are in urgent need of a good permanent home.

There are another 6 of them still living as stray with their mothers and one recently captured by dog catchers and is now in AFCD. Despite all, they are all very friendly, affectionate and playful, all they need are someone to give them a chance of a home for them to grow and see the light of adulthood.

I hope someone with a good heart will take them. I have 2 monsters myself already and my husband doesnt allow to take anymore pets

More puppies from the same family were captured by government dog catchers yesterday. There are 3 of them, one male, two female in AFCD kennels right now, they are on basically day 1 of a 4-day death row count down. Please contact me ASAP if anyone can foster these AFCD puppies for even just 2 weeks.

They need to be isolated for 2 weeks for precaution, but cats and fully vaccinated adult dogs CAN be in the same household.
    My greatest gratitude to everyone who are trying to help.
    If you can't foster or adopt these puppies then please add them to your facebook album and ask your friends to share this on their wall and status.

Happy new year.

Irsa

Hi, deliriousil,

I've just PM'd you.

hihi....could i ask if these puppies are lap/small companion dogs? or they will turn into big one say like husky?

Hi joljon,
    They are most certainly going to be bigger than lap dogs, all three of the mothers (all gave birth around the same time) are middle-large sized (around 20kg at guess), however one can can never guarantee the growth size of mongrels.
    Hope this helps.
    Happy new year.

hi deliriousil,
    thanks for the info!!!
    this is not good...i can keep one if it's a lap dog due to the constraint of my tiny place...but now it's difficult. will try to ask around...

happy new year.