unhappy happened

Unhappy unhappy happened

Hello! anyone can tell me, who's expert to the birds illness? and where can find the best Avian Vet here in HongKong He/She must be experts. co'z my cockatoo getting weaker.. I afraid I might lost him. my bocco was sick last January 11 2010 due the weather last night cooler and windy and he was outside the garden close the corner wall. so, this evening he could'nt stand firm, falling wing and sleepy eyes.. so far I tried to put him inside the box to keep him warm.. and I called the vet but they closed already. For those have big birds owner, please give me some advise what to do and I want to survive my bocco I hope tomorrow his still okey...

there's no bird expert as such in HK. some vets have a particular interests in avian medicine. maybe give these guys a call.

Tai Wai Small Animal & Exotic Hospital

even if they can't help, i'm sure they can point you to someone who can.

good luck.

unhappy happened

Thank you for your information, yeah I been in shatin , I called the SPCA and they gave the avian vet for emergency in shatin.. When I arrived in the vet my POPO is 50 50 life.The vets are foreigners 2 of them when they saw my POPO they really alert and urgently they did the best already but its too late for POPO he died after they gave shot for parasite.. POPO his very weak... he didn't make it.. I'm keeping blame myself and I always missing him every time I see his cage and iron bar for him to stand... I missed the way he talk and dancing, singing and entertaining.. POPO is very intelligent compare others birds, I saw lots of talking birds.. mine is very talkative even if you're quiet there he will talk to you... Thank you anyway...

Sorry to hear of your loss.