Like Tree32Likes

Dog Attack Injury

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Just for the record (since the other thread is close). There has been some very heavy editing by Sally over at HKDR - all dissent has been removed. Such is the world of the "dog lovers".

Indeed, I tried adding to it to then received an email saying it was closed. I did email but got some simple dribble back, I think this girl must still be at school?

>> Such is the world of the "dog lovers".

Not dog lovers... animal activists.

jaykay and elle like this.

That was more or less the meaning of the quotation marks.

By the way .. not just dissent. Pretty much everything has been removed... other than some weird unconnected comments.

Sunfire: The sjambok would be considered an offensive weapon and you would most likely be arrested for carrying it regardless of your reason for having it. Now if you had some arnis sticks, you could say you were going to train with them.

You know you could always shower them with kindness and feed them chocolate.

Now you just need to find something that will also work on the bad owners.

Maybe the whole police complaint thing has backfired and they're covering tracks

Nothing wrong with a bit of idle speculation, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by araucaria:
    Maybe the whole police complaint thing has backfired and they're covering tracks

Nothing wrong with a bit of idle speculation, eh?
    Getting those fang marks are pretty painful to get.

The foreigner/local bias vs equality under the law debate. Let's rip....

Quote Originally Posted by jaykay:
    Indeed, I tried adding to it to then received an email saying it was closed. I did email but got some simple dribble back, I think this girl must still be at school?
    I said I wasn't going to revisit but I heard this has now turned into a let's slag off sally thread so I have to. 'This girl' is older and more mature than you, sold a successful business and devoted her life to charity because she is a dog lover. Objecting to someone allegedly punching a puppy doesn't make you an animal activist. Setting up a charity-whether you agree with the cause or not is commendable. Everything-both sides- has been removed so as not to detract from her work which removes wild and potentially dangerous dogs from the streets and country parks and finds them good and loving homes benefitting animals and owners. I doubt that you have done as much for the community.