Dogs to Disco Bay

Closed Thread

Dogs to Disco Bay

Hi guys

Anyone know if dogs need muzzled on the Disco Bay ferry? If so is there anywhere near the ferry pier I can buy one?

Thanks in advance

The ferry to Lamma required muzzles so I would guess the one to DB will too.

Considering the amount of rubbish/chicken bones etc on the streets in that area it is a good idea to keep all dogs muzzled anyway.

Canal(Cannon?) Street, behind Sogo, has many pet shops where you can buy muzzles.

yes, the db ferry requires a muzzle.

ages ago there was a small (very) pet shop at the lamma/cheung chau/or lantau ferry pier. sorry i can't be more specific, but it was years ago and i haven't taken the ferry in what feels like millenia!

You need to muzzle them unless it's a tiny dog that can be carried.

The circle K at the DB pier normally sells muzzles, but there's no guarantee they'll have stock the day you travel.

It's all about appearances, as long as the dog has the muzzle around its neck when you go through the gate you can do what you like when you get on the ferry.

Thanks so much guys, we got one at Circle K. It didnt go down very well with her, but she managed!