Dog walker needed in Mid-Levels Area

Closed Thread

Dog walker needed in Mid-Levels Area

Hi,

My regular dog walker had to leave HK urgently so we're in a bind. I need someone to walk our dog for about 1.5 to 2hrs a day. We could break these times up - 1pm for 1hr and followed by another 30min walk at 6pm or it could be 4 - 6pm.

If you're interested, send me a PM and we can exchange more details.

Thanks!

Just out of interest how come its not possible for you to walk the dog yourself? Too tired or come home late from work? Or do you just not like doing it.
    I don't own a dog btw so just curious.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by Loz_2; 16-05-2010 at 02:00 PM.

Someone else recently enquired about a dog walker in Mid Levels area. Scroll down and see what the replies were.

Loz_2: At least this person is looking for someone to walk the dog and not just leaving it stuck inside 24/7. Unless you know the circumstances, don't judge.

Quote Originally Posted by Loz_2:
    Just out of interest how come its not possible for you to walk the dog yourself? Too tired or come home late from work? Or do you just not like doing it.
    I don't own a dog btw so just curious.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Can't you leave it alone?

Quote Originally Posted by Tanae:
    Someone else recently enquired about a dog walker in Mid Levels area. Scroll down and see what the replies were.

Loz_2: At least this person is looking for someone to walk the dog and not just leaving it stuck inside 24/7. Unless you know the circumstances, don't judge.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    I don't know the circumstances, hence my questions. How in your thought processes did you arrive at the conclusion that I was being judgmental?
    Last edited by Loz_2; 16-05-2010 at 03:43 PM.

What is the point of your post Loz?

Loz, your post did come across as very judgmental. The OP does not need to explain himself/herself to you. For someone looking for a dog walker at those times I would assume that they work full time. Nothing wrong with hiring a walker for extra help while you are at work and it would actually tend to indicate that you are a responsible pet owner.

For the OP:
    Try calling vet clinics in Mid-levels to see if they know of any dog walkers - sometimes dog walkers leave info at vets. I know someone who lives on Caine Road who just did this. Posting a help wanted ad in local supermarkets and your building's bulletin/ notice board is also how a lot of people in Mid-levels find dog walkers. Sorry I don't have any recommendations for an actual person.

Hi!

My name is Jacklyn Leung. I am 16 and a high school student.
    I am a dog owner myself and have a passionate love towards animals!
    I am free any time during this summer, if you have any questions, feel free to send me a message or contact me through email!

Quote Originally Posted by lastrega:
    Hi,

My regular dog walker had to leave HK urgently so we're in a bind. I need someone to walk our dog for about 1.5 to 2hrs a day. We could break these times up - 1pm for 1hr and followed by another 30min walk at 6pm or it could be 4 - 6pm.

If you're interested, send me a PM and we can exchange more details.

Thanks!
    Hi!

Are you still looking for a dog-walker? I am a dog owner myself and not working at the moment so i could take your dog walking with mine. We do lots of walks on the peak to try and find grass to play fetch in. Let me know if you are interested - 9835 2883.

k