Looking for a roommate

Closed Thread

Looking for a roommate

Hi
    I'm french (male) and I'm looking for roommates (2 max) for the mid of march
    I very open minded and social.
    I think I can't spend more than 3000-3500 HK$ per month.
    thanks
    cheers

Hello Henri, I am looking around that budget, and if you are still looking, so am I.

Aaron

I can be reached at 2978-8015

Quote Originally Posted by Henri:
    Hi
    thanks
    cheers

questions.... (i'm also looking for a flatmate)

which disrict you prefer to stay? in hk side? or? and when exactly u will be here in hong kong?

Hi
    thanks
    cheers

Hi
    thanks
    cheers
    flatmate wanted for short term(max 4/5 months) till july. Beautiful place in Discovery Bay, near the pier, 2 bedrooms with balcony facing sea and mountain. Fully functional and furnished, i work full time so hardly at home, perfect for first time movers to HK and reasonable at HK 3000/- per month.can move in immidiately, EMAIL [email protected] for details. cheers

Flatmate

Hi I will arrive on the 17th of march. I'm looking for a room near Central or Kowloon.
    Are you already in HK?

HI HENRI
    yes i am already in HK and infact i work in kowloon..at harbourfront..very near the Ferry Pier, so commute isnt too bad..even though it takes me an hour to get to work from discovery bay, by changing 2 ferrys.
    But on the good side..changing ferrys is relatively painless, my house is spaciaous compared to HK standards and the fact that the discovery bay operates 24 hrs a day.
    But try and search for maybe people who are looking for flatmates in central, maybe you might find someone who is willing to rent a room at 3000/-
    And if you do decide for discovery bay, lemme know..another thing is that every time you take the discovery bay, you will be charged 27 dollars per trip..but the other good benefit is that, if you get back home late at night, you will end up using only the ferry, so that way st least you save a lot of money.
    cheers
    Ameet

Flat share

I will arrive in HK on 15th, April. I am also seeking a flat around 3000/3500HKD with convenient access to central. I am from Shanghai, 27y/o, female, non-smoker.

AKD,

I have emailed you.

Taken

sorry guys
    should have updated the thread..Henri is my new flatmate...
    all the best with the search!!
    cheers
    AKD