working permit

Closed Thread

Smile working permit

I'm Malaysian chinese and trying to hunt a job here. I'm been to severel interview and seem that employ didn't know the process for applying working permit. My question is if i get a working permit can i go to mainland/china as well? do i need visa to go there..? and do everyone know the process to apply a working permit?.

Really need help from your guy....

Emigra

hello

If you obtain and employment visa for Hong Kong you will still need to apply for a tourist visa if you plan to visit China. Therefore yes you do need a visa for China and our company can help you with the application for the employment visa for Hong Kong. PM me and I will email you a free assessment evalution form so that I can study the likelihood of success for your case once you have secured a suitable sponsor in Hong Kong.

Hi! Emigra

Quote Originally Posted by Emigra:
    If you obtain and employment visa for Hong Kong you will still need to apply for a tourist visa if you plan to visit China. Therefore yes you do need a visa for China and our company can help you with the application for the employment visa for Hong Kong. PM me and I will email you a free assessment evalution form so that I can study the likelihood of success for your case once you have secured a suitable sponsor in Hong Kong.
    Thanks for your info...how can i contact u?

Thanks Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Paul:
    Click on Emigra's name above their post and it will offer you the option of sending a Private Message (PM) to them.
    Hi! Paul Thanks a lot....i'm new here and didn't know much abt the fuction. Where r u from..? u local here..?