I need some info about moving to HK

I need some info about moving to HK

Ermmm... i am planning to move to HK in future(in a few yrs time), not sure whether it will be perm or temp if i move there, probably try out the lifestyle first. I want to make HK my second home...

I need alot of infos on this.

1) Will it be difficult for me to look for a job there? by that time i could have Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality. what's the salary range(roughly) for me? and what job should be suitable?

2) If i want to rent a property... how much will it be? (if it's a 2 room one)

3) Is it possible for me to look for a job in Singapore that has to work in both HK and SG all year round?

I'm from Singapore by the way...

These are the questions i have in mind at the moment, will post if i have new questions. thanks for the help!

if its in a few years time, nobody can tell about anything.
    so why even count your chicks before its hatched...

Quote Originally Posted by freeier:
    if its in a few years time, nobody can tell about anything.
    so why even count your chicks before its hatched...
    Yup we may have another epidemic like Sars and the tourism industry could be wiped out temporarily.

The property market could implode and rental properties could be dirt cheap.

Etc etc.

-____-

ok based on current situation.... just want to know it roughly.. few yrs.. it may happen next month. haha

nobody can tell and noboby can commit to tell.
    do what u like , that's the most impt. location and job are just part of it.