Like Tree8Likes

Why did you come to Hong Kong?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

My ex was working here when we got married so came here.

1) Was looking to leave corporate life when the opportunity appeared and it was better than many opportunities back in the states (hopefully it turns out that way).
    2) Nice location - all of Asia is within a relatively short distance.
    3) I'm young enough to make the move now and to start something new.
    4) Has a great combination of east/west cultures.

But mainly #1.

The economy in Ireland reverted back to the stone age, got an interview here, took the chance and came over, got the job day after i arrived and im here since, 1year 4 months and counting.

The money that came with my job. I can't wait the time I find an equally well-paid job in Europe. Except the money and my girlfriend, there isn't really anything I like here.

I came here when I was 2 years old, so I blame it on my parents. And every day I thank them for moving their lives here so many years ago. I don't feel 'right' when I'm away from Hong Kong.

Europe and North America bore me. Asia is where it's at. Gotta see the world and do it all....plus my wife is from there.

I'm Eurasian and spent a good chunk of my life in Korea and Okinawa. Husband is caucasian and had an opportunity for an internal transfer and we took it. Thought it would be a great opportunity for our children to experience different cultures and are so excited for this adventure.

family ties.
    opportunity to work in a completely different country from Uk.
    other than the masses amount of people.. still loving the gig.

hi i was born here but has study in europe for a bit. HK is great and i work in central district.

Believe or not, an Austrialian told me that he came here because his colleague told him the egg tart here is good.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast