Wallpaper remover?

Wallpaper remover?

Does anyone know where to rent a steamer to remove wallpaper? Or where to buy wallpaper removal solution? Thanks!

Exclamation Yes, I want to too!

Can you get that wallpaper steamer in Hong Kong

easy way to romove wallpaper

honest trust me on this one its so easy....

get some liquid detergent for clothes/washing like tide or whisk any make really.... now make a solution, with water, in a bucket but make it quite strong, in fact dump loads of soapy stuff in there.... now with a paint roller roll this on your wallpaper on the walls, soak it with the stuff, wait a bit and then with a scraper watch that paper just fall of the walls... I thank you....

H

bit of a tip... dont let the wet paper sit on anything too long ie wood floors, in fact do yourself a favour and cover the floors with black plastic available from most hk hardware stores... its a bugger to get off if it dries!!!! happy scraping

i haven't seen the wall paper steamer here either. to remove the baby border from my son's room we used a vertical steam iron.

Thumbs up water

note. i only used water to remove the wall paper just wet the towel and wipe it to the wallpaper until it soak and very easy now to remove the wallpaper. thanks

For all of the " wet the wallpaper " solutions ( sic ) you would be advised the LIGHTLY score the surface of the paper with a sharp knife ( stanley knife or craft blade ) to allow the water to easily get beyond the the somewhat impervious decorative printed surface.

Put towels on the floor or you will walk the crap through the apartment.

Smile Thx for all helper

Wet the towel It work!

steamer

I agree that a steamer is the best way to remove wall paper, did you manager to find somewhere in HK that sells or rents them? Thanks