furnishing our new flat

Closed Thread

Smile furnishing our new flat

hi,

we are moving to HK, and in need of almost everything to furnish our new place. A sofa suit, bed ..... you name it. don't want Ikea stuff, prefer a little quality and character, any suggestions???? the chinese reproduction piece welcom...

Ikea and Pricerite are you two cheapest options and good for really practical stuff.

Horizon Plaza is a furniture Shopping mall - do some searches for other threads to read about it - it is a slightly unusual kind of place. Lots of Chinese and replica Chinese furniture there. For more expensive Chinese furniture heard to Holywood Road. lots of people recommend a trip to Macau for Chinese style furniture too.

There is also a road in WanChai called Queens Road East which is basically just furniture and home furnishing shops.

All these places will custom make to order and deliver and most have a pretty quick turn around time.

hi, thanks, really helpful.

Home furnishing furniture

Quote Originally Posted by basse:
    hi,

we are moving to HK, and in need of almost everything to furnish our new place. A sofa suit, bed ..... you name it. don't want Ikea stuff, prefer a little quality and character, any suggestions???? the chinese reproduction piece welcom...
    Welcome to HK,
    I do interiors which includes pieces of furniture, home furnishings and wall hangings, hand made aiming to promote handicrafts.

Let me know if you would like to see some of my range.
    Furniture - hand crafted teak wood pieces chairs and coffee tables
    Bed Spreads
    Wall hangings
    Cushion covers
    Curtains and runners