Where to get Gillette Fusion razor?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Where to get Gillette Fusion razor?

I have been looking all over the plaze for the last month but cannot find the new Gillette razor. Any ideas? If not I'll have to order online but I would have thought Asia is the place to get such things cheap.

http://www.gillettefusion.com/international.asp

Hi

I don't think they have made it to asia yet. They are also not in Bangkok. I brought a whole stack over with me from the UK.

Oh, nice razor BTW.

Not seem them here. It is fairly typical of Gillette to roll out products about six to twelve months late in Asia. I remember stocking the 3 blade combos from the US.

Glad you pointed this out .. I'm on amazon, adding stuff for someone to bring over when the come to HK.

Ha ha ha - both hubby and I are using this razor - thought we were the only ones stocking up on blades on trips home.

This is an awesome razor btw - and are women just not willing to pay for the '5 blade thing' cuz like I don't understand why these are only marketed to men, never had such smooth legs!

We were in Hawaii in Jan and bought several 4-packs, didn't see 'em at Costco otherwise that'd be the place to buy...

I even emailed Procter & Gamble who said that it was part of their marketing strategy not providing them in Asia. Hard to understand why even though guys here have little facial hair...
    I bought mine from here anyway: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQ...eckterQ28spQ29. 26 GBP shipped to my office (razor + 9 blades).

Quote Originally Posted by nikasp
    I even emailed Procter & Gamble who said that it was part of their marketing strategy not providing them in Asia. Hard to understand why even though guys here have little facial hair...
    I bought mine from here anyway: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQ...eckterQ28spQ29. 26 GBP shipped to my office (razor + 9 blades).
    That's very annoying!!

Oh well will make sure I will stock up.

I prefer the Shick Quattro over the Fusion, and it's readily available in HK

Like lowlight I prefer the Schick Quattro, though I haven't used the Fusion yet. I like the Quattro better than the Gillette Mach3Power or whatever the name of the first vibrating Gillette is.

I have been using it for quite a while now and really like it. The extra blade is very handy around the nose and sideburns. The overall result is also a little bit better than the Mach3.

I seriously doubted the idea with a vibrating razor for years but it actually glides easier when it is turned on. Thought it was just a sales pitch and a way to sell batteries too.

And no, I am not working for Procter & Gamble

Spoke to a friend in Japan last night. He said that Fusion is available there.

BTW I'm off back to Europe for a holiday shortly. If anyone does want fusion blades, PM me, it'll be cost price to you.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast