Vietnamese speaker?

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Hi Everyone, unfortuantely I was the only one able to attend the last Pho outting

Anyways, I'm out for another except this weekend, I'll be out of HK...keep me posted...

viet food

hey guys, if your on a viet food expedition again, please let me know. cant seem to find any hu tieu in hk

Part-Time Vietnamese Caller

Do you have interest to do part-time job at home?

We need a Vietnamese part-time caller to make outgoing call to Vietnam to verify some companies information. The project lead time is only around 3 weeks. You can do the job at home. You just need to collect and return the questionaries in our Kwai Ching office. Each successful records is HKD$25. Form this project, you may earn around HKD$1200. If u have interest, pls leave down your e-mail address and tel number to me by my e-mail address: [email protected]

Viet Food - Where's everyone?

Viet food - my favourite!
    Viet people - even better!!

Now if we could organise a Viet food expedition, THAT would be totally awesome!!

By the way, I am Viet/Aus and have been in HK for 2mths now.

Cheers,
    HUNGRY

I'm a viet born French guy and i moved here last week

My viet sux thought :-(
    I would like to improve it or meet cool new friends!

Viet foot expedition? i'm in !

Nghia

Hey there guys, let me know the next time you guys are meeting up. I am a Viet also.

Thanks Kinh

If there is a interest out there, maybe we should do one soon. I know a few places in HK since I only been here for 5 months. Anyways, if anyone want to hang out, shoot me a PM.

Dat

Vietnamese friend!

Yeah, let's go for Pho sometimes!!

Hai Yen

I'm all in for a vietnamese food hunt. My MIL gave me a bunch of hubby's favorite foods so now I have to hunt down ingredients and learn how to make them unless I can find some restuarants

Quote Originally Posted by AngieP:
    I'm all in for a vietnamese food hunt. My MIL gave me a bunch of hubby's favorite foods so now I have to hunt down ingredients and learn how to make them unless I can find some restuarants
    There are decent amount of Vietnamese retaurants in HK but the quality is just ok, not the best. If you need help, let me know or just google it up

Does anyone interested in a Vietnamese food pot luck?

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast