Blue skies in HK????

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

I looked briefly at the weather channel and it said the humidity level was 33%. Is that even possible in Hong Kong?
    I wish it would stay dry.

That's great to hear! Can some one post a picture of HK's blue sky on here? would love to see what it looks like!! :-)

The lovely clear blue sky!

Here you go!!!
    the lovely clear blue sky for the past 2 days!

Taken at Tung Chung.....

All we need is a mini-typhoon like the other night every week or so and the sky would stay clear.
    Now that we have clear skies, I think we need to work on the food imports (from China).

A wise old man once told me : The beautiful sky is in your heart.. if its there everyday you will see beautiful and lovely sky!

How true this statement that keeps me not so affected or disaapointed when I moved to HKG!

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaM:
    How true this statement that keeps me not so affected
    Thanks for the big laugh - your posts here are the most outrageously affected that we have!

Quote Originally Posted by PDLM:
    Thanks for the big laugh - your posts here are the most outrageously affected that we have!
    Sorry ... but I am too shallow to comprehend what you meant ??? Do u speak for the masses or yourself ?

Quote Originally Posted by PDLM:
    don't feel bad melissaM, i also have no clue about what he just said either..

We have developed a personal "Clear-o-meter". Through one of our windows we can see, in the ever-increasing distance, a lone, large tree, water, a sand bank, water and a mountain. If we can see the mountain, it's a 5, the tree is a 1. Somedays the sky can be blue, but we can't see past the tree so blue skies do not indicate a pollution-free day.

Quote Originally Posted by goleoboy:
    don't feel bad melissaM, i also have no clue about what he just said either..
    But I just quoted what was said to be when I complained about the werid weather in HKG!

Then again due to the golden week... no end product of pollution from China for 2 days!!! YOOOOO hOOOOO

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast