Like Tree146Likes

Staring at people normal?

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 18 ... LastLast

Yeah but you got some HK girls who have bad attitudes and still want to be treated like a queen. They act like they look like Shu Qi when in reality they have the body of Joyce Cheng before the weight loss.

If ya got an attitude cause ur hot, ok I can accept that. But if you got an attitude and you're not hot, there is a serious problem.

Quote Originally Posted by virago:
    Spicy Chongqing girls! They want to put out and then reel you in. The HK girls like to feel special and then put out! Nothing wrong with that. We all like to feel special don't we?
    virago likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Misslee:
    Yeah it would happen after 20-25 years later! Might be I already die at that time
    Yes you will die if you keep eating McD's every week for the next 20 years!

Quote Originally Posted by HongKongFoot:
    Yeah but you got some HK girls who have bad attitudes and still want to be treated like a queen. They act like they look like Shu Qi when in reality they have the body of Joyce Cheng before the weight loss.

If ya got an attitude cause ur hot, ok I can accept that. But if you got an attitude and you're not hot, there is a serious problem.
    a body off baywatch, a face off crimewatch
    virago likes this.

No, I will keep my way! I love McDonald breakfast! Damn so yummy!
    OK, no problem. Just send me a yearly photo of yourself and we will see what happens overtime.

SiuMaiTaiTai likes this.

virago I am a little bit in love with your photo links.

virago likes this.

Hi can I ask you what's the meaning of this sentence?Thanks~
    Jimbob is saying you have a nice body but the face of a criminal (i.e. you are ugly). Are these allegations true?

Diet/health/exercise and weight don't always relate, I've met plenty of garbage eating lazy pigs that look skinny, whether it will catch up with them or not I'm not sure but regardless of appearance, it can't be healthy on the inside ? Surely your breath would stink from eating McDs everyday? and your skin would feel gross or your hair would feel all crappy?!

Anyway, I try to make myself feel better by believing these types will likely die / age before me....muhaha!

Ramdom likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbob70:
    a body off baywatch, a face off crimewatch
    Ah yes Good old BOBFOC

Happens a lot here in HK, From behind they look great then as soon as they turn around it's like a 50 year old head on a 20 year olds body.
    luckycat and dermotp like this.

Yes I am totally ugly whatever inside or outside. Happy now?
    No

virago likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by luckycat:
    virago I am a little bit in love with your photo links.
    I am seriously worried about your missus after having read through all those come-ons you post for virago.
    But, nothing to worry, everything's under cuntrol, I have a tux, so if you fancy Virago and stalk him to China, I can make the appearance on the D-Day ....
    Just saying...

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 18 ... LastLast