Like Tree146Likes

Staring at people normal?

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 21 ... LastLast
  1. #121
    Quote Originally Posted by luckycat:
    Sure, Periphery.

    If I understand it correctly, you are saying:

    1. You are good looking.
    2. Because you are good lucking, you feel the need to be humble about it when walking the streets.
    3. This doesn't apply on an (anonymous) internet forum (where no one can verify your looks) and in such forum, you are being nowhere near to humble .

    Are you dumb as well as ugly?
    Awwww.

    I stated I get frequent attention from girls, nowhere did I say I am good looking. Always jumping the gun there sunshine.

    Being humble on a forum of course applies, but again, as I already stated, I wasn't referring to being humble. I was referring to staring. It just came out wrong with the way I worded it.

    No need to get so jumped up about it. Am I dumb? lulz
    Last edited by periphery831; 22-06-2011 at 08:40 AM.

  2. #122

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,377
    Quote Originally Posted by periphery831:
    Am I dumb? lulz
    You answered your own question there kidda! Bwa ha ha

    edit: I can't let this one go. You say:

    I stated I get frequent attention from girls, nowhere did I say I am good looking. Always jumping the gun there sunshine.
    What do you mean then? You are hideous? That's why girls look at you? That, given the context, would make sense :-)
    Last edited by luckycat; 22-06-2011 at 08:52 AM.

  3. #123
    Quote Originally Posted by luckycat:
    *snip*
    Let's just leave it before you burst a blood vessel trying to over complicate things eh. =)

  4. #124

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,377

    Ok, that sounds good. Sorry if I embarrassed you by calling you out.

    Your mum definitely thinks you're pretty (as do I for that matter).

    periphery831 likes this.

  5. #125

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7,478

    I'd love to say more but...

    I'm too sexy for this thread
    too sexy to reply
    So sexy it hurrrrrrts.

    Did I mention I never sing that song in public because I've developed a humble complex?

    Satay Sue, jimbo, luckycat and 3 others like this.

  6. #126

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Pampanga, Philippines
    Posts
    27,024
    Quote Originally Posted by luckycat:
    Isn't it amazing that everyone on this forum claims to be fantastically good looking?!
    The humidity mists up the mirrors (except mine of course but I am too humble to say anything)
    luckycat likes this.

  7. #127

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Kowloon
    Posts
    197

    "I'm a goddamn sexual tyrannosaur."

    Jesse 'the Body' Ventura


  8. #128

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7,442
    Quote Originally Posted by justjoe86:
    I'd love to say more but...

    I'm too sexy for this thread
    too sexy to reply
    So sexy it hurrrrrrts.

    Did I mention I never sing that song in public because I've developed a humble complex?
    What.....really??
    Satay Sue, luckycat and justjoe86 like this.

  9. #129

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Kent, England
    Posts
    6,728

    That's brilliant!


  10. #130

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,377

    Virago at the risk of abuse from gunsnroses, I LOVE YOU!


Closed Thread
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 21 ... LastLast