Anyway, thank for the comments. So staring is not normal. Sorry if I sounded narcissistic or posting an ad. haha I just wanted to know!
here's weird culture shocks I experience.
1. you will get in trouble to taking a picture of yourself in the pool.
2. people don't usually say "excuse me" they just bump in to you.
3. it's not necessary to tip
4. many people wear face mask if they are sick
5. young couples like to make a scene in public - ew, get a room!
but staring is not a custom. I'll keep living and exploring and ask you guys if it's normal or not. =) thanks!