Like Tree146Likes

Staring at people normal?

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 15 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by virago:
    The OP is an exchange student (I think) and probably having a great time here in HK studying.

I don't think she wants pervy old men commenting on her looks and requesting photos etc.

But, it is comical though!
    She may be young, but don't think she's naive. Let young and old pervs hit on her all they like, doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by gunsnroses:
    She may be young, but don't think she's naive. Let young and old pervs hit on her all they like, doesn't matter.
    No not saying she's naive.

Not saying she's naive. Using our pals metaphor, one could say that she's not yet a ripe fruit that's ready to be "tasted". She needs some more time before he can "harvest".

Egad, I'm talking like him now. I think it's contagious.

virago and Satay Sue like this.

Tiger, wow. You have been doing plenty of research!!! How are your 'Asian Eyes' coming along? Please post a video.

Last edited by virago; 17-06-2011 at 11:50 AM. Reason: add funny comment.
    vinyljunky likes this.

I stare at women all the time.

I like to stare at attractive women and wonder what makes them so pretty.
    I like to stare at women wearing gumboots and wonder where their sheep are.
    I like to stare at old women and wonder what they would have been like in their prime.
    I like to stare at fat women to tell pregnancy from obesity.
    I like to stare at ugly women and wonder if they might sleep with me. I like to stare at women wearing Hello Kitty and wonder how old they are.
    I like to stare at the Durian women and wonder what their friends say. I like to stare at women in my office and wonder what they think of me.
    I like to stare at the 7-11 women and wonder if a wink would get me a free drink.
    I like to stare at women all day long but I’ve never, ever thought about smuggling a camera into a swimming pool, that’s just pervy!
    Last edited by CharlieGordon; 17-06-2011 at 11:57 AM.
    JT06, Fiona in HKG, emmie and 2 others like this.

Interesting.....I just googled under images 'TigerSun' and this is what I found. Not sure which is you though.

SiuMaiTaiTai likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by virago:
    The OP is an exchange student (I think) and probably having a great time here in HK studying.

I don't think she wants pervy old men commenting on her looks and requesting photos etc.

But, it is comical though!
    *pervy made up comedy character

Original Post Deleted
    Totally agree. For someone who states that they don't want to be stared at, a bit odd to have a picture of themselves accompanying each post, plus another thread with herself on video....
    SiuMaiTaiTai likes this.

Oh leave the poor thing alone, she's an ignorant hick from the Bible Belt (Arkansas), she has probably never seen more than a total of 10 Asians in her life. She's not ugly, but not hot, very plain and ordinary IMHO, nothing worth staring at.

It could be she is dressing in a style thats more suited to N. America like lower cut shirts and halter tops versus what the locals wear.

Quote Originally Posted by Satay Sue:
    Totally agree. For someone who states that they don't want to be stared at, a bit odd to have a picture of themselves accompanying each post, plus another thread with herself on video....
    Last edited by HongKongFoot; 17-06-2011 at 12:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Satay Sue:
    Reminds me of the ladies who ask men whether their bum looks fat or not.
    You know when you have a fat bum or a 'phat bum' and if its the former, you do not advertise it !

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 15 ... LastLast