Like Tree3Likes

How do you cope with the humidity of a HK summer?

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Quote Originally Posted by jayinhongkong:
    Dri-Fit gear is supposed to keep you cool and wick the sweat away so you dry off faster. I end up absolutely soaked in sweat with a headache from the heat!
    Haha. When I finish working out, if I'm not dripping from head to toe I feel like I failed. I'm pretty sure I stink too but a gym is surely one place that's acceptable!

Quote Originally Posted by justjoe86:
    Haha. When I finish working out, if I'm not dripping from head to toe I feel like I failed. I'm pretty sure I stink too but a gym is surely one place that's acceptable!
    I agree, but I I feel better (and smell better) in cotton t-shirts when I get done than I do in the Dri Fit!

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Master:
    Does this really work? The polyester will draw moisture away from the skin but into the shirt and suit.
    Yep. The key is to draw the moisture away from your skin. Interestingly enough, the same concept applies to cold-weather clothing/dressing. You want the base layer to draw moisture away from your skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoob:
    Lovely mental image you've created there!
    Baha, what, the woman in suspenders or the reason a woman should never wear pantyhose?

Sorry, had to mention it. Gross, but essential!

Quote Originally Posted by melbourne_kim:
    Baha, what, the woman in suspenders or the reason a woman should never wear pantyhose?

Sorry, had to mention it. Gross, but essential!
    I think, Kim, a number of forum readers may now be imagining you in suspenders.

Not me, obviously.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6