GMB 9

i need to go to Borrett Road next week and i noticed that a green minibus no. 9 goes up that way. i looked up on their website and it says that i can get on the minibus from exchange square but does anyone know where exactly from exchange square?

thanks much!

aah ok thanks!

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

To the side of the main bus terminal, at the Post Office end.

Used to catch this No.9 on Cotton Tree Drive (Admiralty), a couple of stops from its start, so not sure exactly where in Exchange Square I & II is the pick-up point; most probably, as this location's a bus terminus right under the building, it's there - check for minibus lines. Best luck.

ok i'll look for the minibus under and side of the exchange square building...hmmm. is there another stop infront of city hall? or where is the exact location of the second and third stops?

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

aava, the minibus station is to the right of the bus station, as you face the harbour. So, near to Jardine House and the Post Office. Three green minibuses terminate/start there: 8, 22 and 9.

To the left of the HSBC Management Centre at Exchange Square, there is an escalator. At the bottom, turn right for the minibus station (turning left takes you to the bus station).

Quote Originally Posted by aava:
    hmmm. is there another stop infront of city hall? or where is the exact location of the second and third stops?
    Other from the first Exchange Square pick-up point, the next one's to the side of City Hall (incl. library) where the car park and taxi rank are - on Edinburgh Place, off Connaught Rd Central.

Click here for Google Map exact location (in the pic, the two-tone grey building on right = City Hall block; just look to vanishing point to spot noses of green minibuses, one of which is No.9).

BTW, wouldn't advise waiting at the third, i.e. Cotton Tree Drive, stop UNLESS outside of school and office hours, coz unlikely to get on (but now that school's out... should be OK).

thank you so much for the replies and links! much appreciated.