Helper required - start July 5 -> 16

Closed Thread

Helper required - start July 5 -> 16

Hello

We are moving to HK on around July 4 and require a helper ASAP as we have 3.5 year old twins and need to start work . We have secured an apartment in Pokfulam (Lower Baguio).

We are looking for live in / full time, English speaker, cook chinese & western foods (although I would be happy to teach her the western stuff ) and prefer Filipino background and probably 40 yrs or younger.

If anyone has any ideas, knows anyone, or knows someone who knows someone..... I'd be most grateful to hear.

Thanks

Andrew

i've got a friend, her name is Mary. I am highly recommending her, her no. is 92631589.hope to hear from you ASAP. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yvett:
    i've got a friend, her name is Mary. I am highly recommending her, her no. is 92631589.hope to hear from you ASAP. thanks
    Thanks yvett - we actually had a look on amahnet.com last night too and picked out a bit of a shortlist from there but the more the merrier!

I shall pass the number onto my wife who is conducting the interviews.

Thanks.

Andrew

Cheerful, honest and hardworking DH available direct from Philippines

Hi Andrew,

I am Hannah, a Filipina. I've been working in HK as a domestic helper before and really want to work there again if given a chance.

Please check your mail, I sent you a private message. thank you very much!

Hannah

hi, i worked in hong kong for few years and now i want to work again there. you can email me at g_pattugalan @yahoo.com if you are still looking for one. thank you!